Clean your email list database with our free email checker and verifier
Boost your email marketing results - Check emails with our free email verifier
Test out ZeroBounce’s free email verifier tool by entering an email below.
Are fake or invalid email addresses causing you to lose money?
Nearly 69% of businesses invest time and money on email marketing. ¹ It’s easy to see why: The return on investment for email marketing is $36 for every $1 spent. ² That’s a 3,500% return.
That profitability, however, can only be realized if your emails actually get delivered, let alone read. Unfortunately, studies show nearly 16% of all emails go missing or get caught by spam filters.
Avoid the spam folder and bounces with an email checker
How ZeroBounce’s free email verifier can help
The mail you send costs money. Check email regularly and save more.
Email service providers typically charge by the number of emails in your list. If your emails go undelivered, unopened or to spam, you effectively spend more for nothing, drastically reducing your email marketing ROI.
ZeroBounce’s free email check and tester allows you to:
- Clean up your current list in bulk. Already have an email list? Use the email checker to validate up to 100 email addresses - free - every month.
- Check new email addresses as you go. Verify email addresses as they enter your forms with the email checker API to ensure they’re valid, so you reach a real person every time.
100 free credits to check email every month.
Keep your list clean! Use our bulk email checker to get ahead.
Get 100 free monthly email verifications
The best email check and list cleaning starts with ZeroBounce
Get 100 free monthly email verifications
Use our email tester in bulk - subscribe now or pay-as-you-go
Like what you see, but need more than 100 emails verified per month?
Consider upgrading to our paid email verification service. You can pay-as-you-go and verify 2,000 to 1 million+ emails.
All ZeroBounce accounts (free and paid) also gain access to a unique API key.
Using ZeroBounce’s real-time email verification API, you can:
- Prevent bad emails from getting on your list in the first place.
- Reduce bounces and avoid emailing invalid addresses.
- Stop abuse emails (email recipients likely to label your emails as spam) and prevent the risk of spam complaints.
Pay-as-you-go vs. monthly subscription plans
ZeroBounce offers two payment plans for those who want to use our email checker and tester for a high volume of email contacts.
Monthly subscription plans allow you to set your pace and automatically refresh your email verifier credits every 30 days. Plans allow you to start at 2,000 email checks, with plans scaling for even the most prominent enterprise’s needs.
Pay-as-you-go is the answer if you prefer to avoid automated payments or try your own email check and cleaning schedule. Purchase as many ZeroBounce credits as you need when you need them, and refill when you’re ready.
Validating your email list is essential. That’s why we offer a variety of plans to help you find one that fits your needs.
Frequently asked questions about our email checker
Email verification is the process of determining if an email address is valid and active or invalid. Valid addresses exist and are currently in use on the associated email server. Invalid addresses do not exist or follow the incorrect email format.
No. Whenever you send an email message, the sending server first delivers an EHLO message. This is a Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) command that requests confirmation of the user identity on the recipient domain. Once it confirms the identity, it then delivers the message. When verifying an email, the verification tool only sends the EHLO message.
An API (Application Programming Interface) is an integrated software that allows two applications to communicate. A real-time email checker API is an integration that allows you to verify emails as someone enters them into your sign-up forms. Your email verification service should provide you with an API key so that you can install the email checker API on your website or landing pages. This proactively keeps email lists clean by blocking invalid addresses.
Yes. The email verifier identifies valid and invalid addresses, as well as other several risky email types, including spam traps.
You can boost your inbox placement with the following tactics:
- Eliminate invalid, risky email addresses to keep bounce rate low
- Get rid of known complainers to reduce your spam complaint rate
- Remove inactive subscribers from your list
- Keep a consistent sending schedule
- Keep content on target
- Avoid spammy words or overly-promotional content
- Provide users with a way to unsubscribe
1. Herhold, Kristen, “Email Marketing Statistics,” The Manifest, https://themanifest.com/email-marketing/blog/email-marketing-statistics
2. Link, Jake, “10 Email Marketing Statistics You Need to Know,” Constant Contact, https://www.constantcontact.com/blog/email-marketing-statistics/