DOWNLOAD THE EBOOKThe 12-Minute Email Marketing Checklist
There’s no doubt: email is the king of marketing channels. How will you make the most of it this holiday season? This email marketing checklist will help your business get in shape ahead of the busiest time of the year.
Running an email campaign can feel overwhelming at any time – but during the holidays, it can really give you the jitters. There are so many i’s to dot and t’s to cross. And it’s not just about ticking all of the boxes. It can be nerve-racking knowing what belongs on the to-do list!
If you’re a marketer or business owner, you’re probably asking yourself:
- How do I define a clear goal for my holiday email campaigns?
- During the holidays, what’s the best day to send marketing emails?
- Should I ramp up my sending for these special occasions?
- What’s the best way to make sure people actually get my emails?
- How do I decide what format of emails works best?
If these are things you wonder about, don’t fret. We’ve got you covered. This email marketing checklist is a great resource to help you go into the season with full confidence.
What’s in the holiday email marketing checklist?
We know how short you are on time. Doing research on holiday email marketing takes hours. We wanted to give those hours back to you – so you can use all your creative energy on your campaigns.
But we cover a lot of ground in this e-book! You’ll learn:
- how to come up with a compelling offer
- how to make sure your email list is in the best shape
- the right format for your emails
- how to plan your sending calendar
- and the simple things you can do to land in the inbox.
The best news? This holiday email marketing checklist takes only 12 minutes to read! Not a huge reader? You can listen to the e-book instead – just download the audio file.
How to use the 12-Minute Holiday Email Marketing Checklist
Did you know that around 30% of all retail sales occur between Black Friday and Christmas? For businesses worldwide, the holiday season can be make or break.
With sending volumes increasing, inbox competition is insane. So one thing is sure: you want your emails to arrive in the inbox, stand out and yield results.
To prepare and be in full control during your holiday email campaigns, we suggest you:
- download the e-book and go through it once. Make sure you save it in a visible spot, so you can access it easily when you feel stuck. We have it on our desktops. (Yep, we use this ourselves.)
- take the time to think about each tip we suggest. What micro tasks do you need to tackle before you implement those tactics? Maybe you need to segment and clean your email list?
- go through the checklist once more before you schedule your first email. We give you a list of questions at the end so you can make sure nothing falls through the cracks. Answer “yes” to all of those questions, and you’re good to go!
Some email campaigns don’t succeed because of a lack of planning. With this guide, you’ll know how to execute your strategy and get a leg up over the competition.
Ready to begin?
Download your free copy of the 12-Minute Email Marketing Checklist and make this holiday season the most rewarding yet.