Have you activated our email validation API and would like to send your file?
The sendfile API allows you to send a file for bulk email validation. The content type needs to be multipart/form-data. Please refer to the C# example for details.
There is no restriction on file size, number of emails, or number of files you can submit using this endpoint. As long as you have the credits in your account to cover the number of emails submitted in the file, your file will be accepted.
Consider activating AutoPay in your ZeroBounce account and ensure you never run out of credits.
API URL: https://bulkapi.zerobounce.in/v2/sendfile
- filecsv or txt file. Byte array contents for the submitted file. The content's header is type of "text/csv".
- api_keyYour API Key, found in your account. (Required)
- return_urlThe URL will be used to call back when the validation is completed. (Optional)
- email_address_columnThe column index of the email address in the file. Index starts from 1. (Required)
- first_name_columnThe column index of the first name column. (Optional)
- last_name_columnThe column index of the last name column. (Optional)
- gender_columnThe column index of the gender column. (Optional)
- ip_address_columnThe IP Address the email signed up from. (Optional)
- has_header_rowIf the first row from the submitted file is a header row. true or false (Optional)
- remove_duplicateIf you want the system to remove duplicate emails (true or false, default is true). Please note that if we remove more than 50% of the lines because of duplicates (parameter is true), system will return a 400 bad request error as a safety net to let you know that more than 50% of the file has been modified.
SEND FILE CODE SAMPLES
ENDPOINT RESPONSESuccessful Response
The ZeroBounce email validation API is one of the most effective tools to keep bad data out of your list. The API can detect and reject more than 30 types of problematic email addresses, thus helping to maintain your email hygiene.
Need help sending your file for bulk email validation? Let us know – our team is available around the clock to assist you.