These are the items that changed between v1 and v2.
Disposable and Toxic emails have been moved under the do_not_mail status with the appropriate sub_status (toxic, disposable)
The "DoNotMail" status was changed to "do_not_mail"
All statuses are now lowercase, instead of mixed case.
We added a free_email property to indicate if the email domain is a free email provider can be used for [fraud prevention].
We added a domain_age_days property, to let you know how old the domain is [fraud prevention].
We added the smtp_provider property for the email domain, this feature is in beta.
We added the mx_found property, to let you know if the domain has an MX record
We added the mx_record property, to tell you the preferred MX record of the domain.
We added the did_you_mean property, which will be populated if a typo is detected with a suggested correction.
apiKey property was changed to api_key
IPAddress property was changed to ip_address
The validatewithip method was removed, it's now part of the validate method
The location property was removed (wasn't being used)
The creation_date property was removed (wasn't being used)
processedat property is now processed_at
We added a new sub_status called "role_based_catch_all"
We added three new API, sendfile, filestatus, and getfile for bulk email validation.