You must have a valid HubSpot account with appropriate access to your Contacts and Lists.
If you do not have an account, then you can create one at https://www.hubspot.com/. to find more details about HubSpot
Ensure the contacts from your HubSpot account are included in a list.
- Step 1:Go to https://www.zerobounce.in/members/signin and login with your ZeroBounce account. After that go on the menu on left and click Integrations.
- Step 2:On the Integrations page select HubSpot from the Integration List. It is on our Official panel.
ZeroBounce Integrations Dashboard
- Step 3:Click Connect to redirect to HubSpot's authentication site.
Redirect pop-up modal
- Step 4:On the HubSpot Sign In page you will enter your HubSpot email address and password to login.
HubSpot login page
- Step 5:Once you enter your username and password you may be asked which account to authorize access. Choose an account you want to validate emails with and click Choose Account
Choose the account you wish to authorize
- Step 6:Once you have authorized access ZeroBounce will gather all of your email addresses for the account you selected during the authorization process. Choose one or more lists to validate/score. Click the validate or score button to start the process. Depending on how many emails you have to process it could take a few minutes to pull the lists and add them to our processing queue.Note: The results of the validation and scoring are automatically exported to the integration they originated from.
After successful integration, you will be able to view your lists in your ZeroBounce Dashboard.
There is also the possibility to share your contacts between integrations, schedule scoring and validation or monitor your contacts to validate any new contact automatically. To learn more about this, check out this dedicated page: Integrations Contacts Monitoring, Scheduling and Sharing.
- Step 7:You will be taken to the Email Validation Results page which will show the list you selected in queue.
Email Validation results page
- Step 8:Once your list has completed processing you should receive an email notification and you will see that the Download button will appear.Note: The results of the validation and scoring are automatically exported to the integration they originated from.
For more information about HubSpot please visit https://www.hubspot.com to find more details about HubSpot. For more information about importing files in HubSpot you can visit https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/set-up-your-import-file. to find more details about set up your import file