You must have a valid HubSpot account with appropriate access to your Contacts and Lists.
If you do not have an account, then you can create one at https://www.hubspot.com/. to find more details about HubSpot
Ensure the contacts from your HubSpot account are included in a list.
- Step 1:Go to https://www.zerobounce.in/members/login/ and login with your ZeroBounce account. After that go on the menu on upper right and click on the icon which is the first letter of the email address of your ZeroBounce account.
- Step 2:Select “Integrations” from the menu.
- Step 3:On the Integrations page select HubSpot from the Integration List. It is on our Official panel.
ZeroBounce Integrations Dashboard
- Step 4:Click Connect Your Account to redirect to HubSpot's authentication site.
Redirect pop-up modal
- Step 5:On the HubSpot Sign In page you will enter your HubSpot email address and password to login.
HubSpot login page
- Step 6:Once you enter your username and password you may be asked which account to authorize access. Choose an account you want to validate emails with and click Choose Account
Choose the account you wish to authorize
- Step 7:Once you have authorized access ZeroBounce will gather all of your email addresses for the account you selected during the authorization process. Choose a list to validate. Click the verify link to start the verification process. Depending on how many emails you have to process it could take a few minutes to pull the list and add it to our processing queue.
After successful integration, you will be able to view your lists in your ZeroBounce Dashboard.
- Step 8:You will be taken to the Email Validation Results page which will show the list you selected in queue.
Email Validation results page
- Step 9:Once your list has completed processing you should receive an email notification and you will see that the Download button will appear
For more information about HubSpot please visit https://www.hubspot.com to find more details about HubSpot. For more information about importing files in HubSpot you can visit https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/set-up-your-import-file. to find more details about set up your import file