ACCEPTABLE USE AND ANTI-ABUSE POLICY
ZeroBounce is committed to protecting consumer privacy while recognizing the importance of the open internet and free flow of information and data. ZeroBounce provides various tools to validate data (the “Services”) and expects that those Services will only be used for lawful and legitimate purposes.
The purpose of this Acceptable Use and Anti-Abuse Policy is to outline the acceptable use of the ZeroBounce Services. This policy applies to all uses of the Services and any interaction with ZeroBounce’s systems, interface, network and database.
The following activities are, in general, prohibited. Under no circumstances are any customers of ZeroBounce authorized to use the Services to:
- engage in any activity that is illegal under local, state, federal or international law;
- send unsolicited email messages in violation of applicable law, including the sending of "junk mail" or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material (email spam);
- engage in any form of harassment, discrimination or other abusive behavior;
- breach or invade the privacy rights of any natural person;
- engage in phishing (any activity designed to trick persons into divulging sensitive data such as usernames, passwords, or financial data); or
- engage in any other activity generally deemed to be internet abuse.
ZeroBounce reserves the right to refuse service to any person or company, for any reason, including but not limited to, any customer or potential customer that ZeroBounce suspects will use or has used the Services in violation of this policy and may terminate your access to the Services at any time in its sole discretion. In the event ZeroBounce suspects its Services have been, or will be, used for any purpose that is in violation of the law or this policy, ZeroBounce reserves the right to disclose all available information to law enforcement or government officials.
Reports of abuse should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.